THE BONDIC® PRINCIPLES
• Bondic® works best on rough surfaces and even better with undercuts
• Bondic® solidifies only by exposure to UV light (LED included)
• Bondic® works best in layers (the maximum thickness of one layer is 1- 1.5 mm)
• Bondic® works best when the surface is clean and free of grease
• Bondic® is solvent free, which is one reason why it doesn't dry out
• Bondic® is a liquid plastic welder that should be used with the principle of welding and not gluing
Bondic® is the world's first liquid plastic welding tool! It's not a glue, so don't use it as one! It's the ONLY product that works where glue fails! It's a liquid plastic that never dries until you want it to! Simply squeeze out the desired amount and use the UV LED Light to cure it in 4 seconds and it's done, the world's fastest drying bond! You'll be amazed how fast it works!
Bondic® is both heat and water resistant, as well as resistant to acids, oils, lyles, and lubricants! The uses for Bondic® are endless. Replace and restore substances (reparation). Setting elements and objects (temporarily or permanently). Control over adhesive strength on difference surfaces. Joining objects by integrating undercuts in the construction. Filling and Sealing. Mold Making. Bondic® can be molded, milled, filed, painted, polished and sanded, so you can customize any repair! Bondic® is lightweight, portable, and can easily fit in your pocket, so you can take it on the go! Bondic® fixes the broken pieces of the world, one bond at a time!